The cf Que™ 1620 is a CompactFlash® GPS module with street-level, turn-by-turn navigation applications for personal digital assistants (PDAs) that operates on Pocket PC 2002 and Windows Mobile for the Pocket PC 2003 (original and Second Edition) operating systems. This module features Garmin’s new Que technology, which delivers high-performance GPS location, mapping, and navigation capabilities to handheld devices.
- Location awareness, address and points-of-interest look-up features, electronic mapping, automatic route generation, and off-route recalculation
- Basemap with highways, major streets, rivers, lakes, coastal waters, and significant borders
- 64 MB of memory that can store detailed map data from Garmin’s exclusive line of MapSource cartography (MapSource CD-ROMs can give the user access to detailed backcountry contour maps, digital maps of fishing lakes, and electronic offshore navigation charts)
- PC software provides trip planning plus waypoint and route storage
- Voice guidance (on PDAs equipped with audio capabilities)
- Sleek design doesn't add bulk to your handheld
- Flip-up antenna can be adjusted to optimize GPS reception — whether the PDA is secured in a vehicle with a PDA mount (included) or carried by hand
- Measures 1.7" W x 2.0" H x 0.5" D (4.3 x 5.1 x 1.3 cm) and weighs only 1.5 oz.
- Installs securely in a standard Type I or Type II CompactFlash slot
- Universal PDA mount (included) allows optimum positioning of PDAs on most dashboards and windshields
||cf Que™ 1620|
||MapSource® City Select CD-ROM|
||Universal PDA vehicle mount with automotive friction mount|
||Installation/Application CD with manual and basemaps|
||Basemaps included on CD:|